I.- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data of our customers and contacts?
Identity: CARME DALMAU CORNADÓ (CAL PASTOR-AGROTURISME) Postal address: C. DE LES ROQUES, 7 -25471 LA POBLA DE CÉRVOLES Telephone: 973.290.721 - 659.659.578
Email address: email@example.com
II.- For what purpose do we process personal data?
The information provided by interested parties, ie those who, at any time and through various means, have come into contact with our establishment, we use it exclusively for commercial purposes, to send them information relating to our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or email.
The information provided by our customers is intended for the following purposes:
- F1 Contractual purpose. We process the personal data of our customers that are necessary for the formalization of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service.
- F2 Legal purpose. Your personal data is also treated in accordance with the provisions of sectoral regulations, in particular:
- tax regulations
- commercial regulations
- public safety regulations (obligation to register in accommodation establishments)
- F3 Commercial Purpose. If you give us your consent in the final section of this document, we will send you information about our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or email.
III.- How long will we keep the personal data?
The personal data provided will be retained for the periods indicated below:
- The data that have a contractual and legal purpose (tax and commercial) will be kept for a period of 5 years.
- The data and documentation necessary to comply with public safety regulations will be kept for a period of 4 years.
- The data you provide to us for commercial purposes, we will keep them until you request their deletion or cancellation in advance.
IV.- What is the legitimacy for the processing of personal data?
- Regarding the contractual purpose , the legal basis for the processing of data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regime. established by decree 159/2012, of 20 November, of establishments of tourist accommodation and of houses of tourist use.
- Regarding the legal purpose , the legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- tax regulations (general, invoicing and the tax of each tax)
- commercial regulations
- la normativa se seguretat ciutadana: Ordre IRP/418/2010, de 5 d’agost, sobre l’obligació de registre i comunicació a la Direcció General de la Policia de les persones que s’allotgen als establiments d’hostalatge ubicats a Catalunya.
- As for the commercial purpose , the legal basis for the processing of the data is explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
V.- To which recipients will the personal data be communicated?
In compliance with the provisions of the sectorial regulations, the data will only be communicated to the bodies of the Public Administration that are competent to process them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or third parties, nor will they be transferred to a third country or international organization.
VI.- What are your rights?
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its Deletion , among other reasons, when data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Interested parties may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes. The controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
- By writing to CARME DALMAU CORNADÓ
- By writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII.- What avenues of complaint do you have available?
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).