I.- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data of our clients and contact persons?
Identity: CARME DALMAU CORNADÓ (CAL PASTOR-AGROTURISME) Postal address: C. DE LES ROQUES, 7 -25471 LA POBLA DE CÉRVOLES Telephone: 973.290.721 - 659.659.578
Email address: email@example.com
II.- For what purpose do we process personal data?
The information provided by the interested persons, that is, those that, at some point and through various means, have come in contact with our establishment, we use it exclusively for a commercial purpose, to send them information regarding our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or by email.
The information provided by our customers is used for the following purposes:
- F1 Contractual purpose. We process the personal data of our clients that are necessary for the formalization of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service.
- F2 Legal purpose. Your personal data are also treated in accordance with the provisions of the sectoral regulations, in particular:
- tax regulations
- mercantile regulations
- citizen security regulations (obligation to register in lodging establishments)
- F3 Commercial purpose. If you give us your consent in the final section of this document, we will send you information regarding our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or by email.
III.- How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided are kept for the following periods:
- The data that have a contractual and legal purpose (tax and commercial) will keep them for a period of 5 years
- The data and documentation required to comply with citizen safety regulations, we will keep for a period of 4 years.
- The data you provide to us for commercial purposes will be retained until you request the deletion or cancellation beforehand.
IV.- Who is the legitimacy for the treatment of personal rights?
- As for the contractual purpose , the legal basis for the processing of the data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regime established by decree 159/2012, of November 20, tourist accommodation establishments and tourist use homes.
- As for the legal purpose , the legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- the tax regulations (general, of billing and the one of each tax)
- mercantile regulations
- the regulations are citizen security: Order IRP / 418/2010, of August 5, on the obligation to register and communicate to the General Directorate of Police of the people who are staying in the lodging establishments located in Catalonia.
- As for the commercial purpose , the legal basis for the processing of the data is explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
V.- To which recipients will the personal data be communicated?
In compliance with the provisions of sectoral regulations, the data will only be communicated to the bodies of the Public Administration that are competent to process them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or third parties, nor will it be transferred to a third country or international organization.
VI.- What are your rights?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not they are processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion , among other reasons, when the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data.
- Stakeholders may oppose the processing of your data for marketing purposes. The data controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exert or defend possible claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
- By writing to CARME DALMAU CORNADÓ
- By writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII.- What avenues of claim are available to you?
If you find that your rights are not properly served, you have the right to file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD).